ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone1004

Reaction score
Tbone1004, I assume you mean the double honk when you lock your doors with the key fob. If so

The Module is BCM
Line: 726-16-01 xx?x XX
Change the "?" to 0-for Disable or 1-to enable the honk.

Once you make this change you'll have to manually turn back on your auto running boards if you have those. That is done in the left menu in your dash.

I hope this helps.

in the spreadsheet that says the double horn honk when you exit a running vehicle with the keyfob in your pocket. I want that to be turned off because it's a regular occurrence. Does that same line of code control the keyfob "lock button" honk? If so that's really annoying

HockeyPuck99

Reaction score
in the spreadsheet that says the double horn honk when you exit a running vehicle with the keyfob in your pocket. I want that to be turned off because it's a regular occurrence. Does that same line of code control the keyfob "lock button" honk? If so that's really annoying

Yes, sorry I mis-typed that. The changes I noted are to turn off the double honk when you have the car running and exit the vehicle with the key. I disabled this on my expy and it works great.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As I told you in PM, it fixed my issues...

Loki - yes, I received your PM but was hoping that someone else would be able to verify the link is working...if the two of us are the only ones looking at the spreadsheet is it really worth maintaining?? :)

Carl H

Reaction score
I'm deployed right now but will be checking out what other options I have available when I return home.

wrc7732

Reaction score

Are you pressing the lock button on the key fob twice? That’s what I have to do (and always have) to get it to honk to confirm I’ve locked it. 1 press locks all doors with no honk, 2nd press in quick succession honks horn once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk