ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will my loaded forscan software on my laptop work for my expedition as well as my mustang and say my uncles f150.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What he said! Make sure you save your modules before you start making changes!
Read through this entire thread, took awhile but I did. But to save your modules, there's not away for forscan to save all at once is there?

Also I really hoped you'd fiqured out the tps display, before I got to the end of this thread!

Alot of the options people are wanting out of there newer expy's, my 05 Chevy came with stock.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Read through this entire thread, took awhile but I did. But to save your modules, there's not away for forscan to save all at once is there?

Also I really hoped you'd fiqured out the tps display, before I got to the end of this thread!

Alot of the options people are wanting out of there newer expy's, my 05 Chevy came with stock.

Save all once you have that particular Module open before you edit. That is the best way. Do your edits, and if they don’t work, restore.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Save all once you have that particular Module open before you edit. That is the best way. Do your edits, and if they don’t work, restore.
Thx that's what I thought. It would be nice if there was a option, to save every module at once into a single backup file.