1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forum issues, lag, errors, etc

Discussion in 'Site Comments & Feedback' started by Thunderbirdsport, Apr 20, 2021.

1. MrSticker

MrSticker Full Access Members

I think it has something to do with Twitter, which I do not use at all. You must be a Twithead and that app or whatever UI it has has somehow inserted itself into the game. It's like it goes to Twitville first and then echoes the Forum through to your screen and versa visa. Your pic has a "Tweet" button in one pic and its says "Read platform.twitter.com" in lower left corner. Even if you don't use Twitter you must have installed some TwitCrap at some point and its a PROBLEM. Kinda hard to debug over a Forum like this. I'm guessing back in February you initiated some Twittage. Just a wild guess. You need to exorcise Twitter and de-Twit. $50 says I nailed it.

btw MrTBird is just shorthand for your full screen name.

Don't you know an 8 year old that could fix this 4 u?
    Not a joke, kids get this stuff way better than us old farts.

2. Thunderbirdsport

Thunderbirdsport Full Access Members

Lol, you sending a check, or money order? No twit(ter) here, I have farcebook and a gun page on mewe, and that is it for me, aside from forums.

I literally changed nothing on my system, didn't install anything, delete anything...it just started happening out of the blue. I'm actually pretty well computer savvy and have built a handful of gaming rigs for myself and friends, and the like.

3. 99WhiteC5Coupe

99WhiteC5Coupe Full Access Members

Thunderbirdsport likes this.