Forum Owner Ignoring My Messages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Contacted them and still waiting for a message,What good is that "contact us" feature if your goona ignore your ******* messages

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know but if you keep typing words that end up as ****, and ******* you might wear out your welcome even in the forums.
This forum is MUCH more tolerant that two others I frequent and I stopped going got one years ago because they were the profanity police, no offending anyone, no discussions or debates allowed, forum.
Then I got kicked off or the only forum I have even been banned from because I kept reiterating the high IMO failure rate of the product the forum was about.
Guess who owned the forum? You guessed it. The product's manufacturer!
I even challenged one of the employees who posted a lot to post the actual warranty services performed each month/year.
He never did.
I simply pointed out that from the looks of the posts from people with problems and who stated they sent or were sending in for service or warranty that in a small market or low sales like they have (let's say compared to iphones or something really mainstream) that their % must me VERY much above typical industry standards.
They didn't take criticism well at all even if it was fact.
Then they fanboys came to their support and when I would not back down they got pedantic about any little thing I posted and called it rude or whatever. Not rude to simply disagree with a viewpoint.....but they quickly banned me.
That's ok. That company got some money from me almost 20 years ago but they sealed their fate. They will never get a penny from me even if they make the best product in the world in the future.
I would buy a competitor or if I had to have one, buy a used one from someone else.
Their little local arrogant, self absorbed/important company can pound sand!

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know but if you keep typing words that end up as ****, and ******* you might wear out your welcome even in the forums.
This forum is MUCH more tolerant that two others I frequent and I stopped going got one years ago because they were the profanity police, no offending anyone, no discussions or debates allowed, forum.
Then I got kicked off or the only forum I have even been banned from because I kept reiterating the high IMO failure rate of the product the forum was about.
Guess who owned the forum? You guessed it. The product's manufacturer!
I even challenged one of the employees who posted a lot to post the actual warranty services performed each month/year.
He never did.
I simply pointed out that from the looks of the posts from people with problems and who stated they sent or were sending in for service or warranty that in a small market or low sales like they have (let's say compared to iphones or something really mainstream) that their % must me VERY much above typical industry standards.
They didn't take criticism well at all even if it was fact.
Then they fanboys came to their support and when I would not back down they got pedantic about any little thing I posted and called it rude or whatever. Not rude to simply disagree with a viewpoint.....but they quickly banned me.
That's ok. That company got some money from me almost 20 years ago but they sealed their fate. They will never get a penny from me even if they make the best product in the world in the future.
I would buy a competitor or if I had to have one, buy a used one from someone else.
Their little local arrogant, self absorbed/important company can pound sand!

How do I deleted old post on here ? Or delete my whole account

Plati

Reaction score
How do I deleted old post on here ? Or delete my whole account
If you're going underground, can I have that incredibly nice 1:24th scale white Expy with gold trim? That thing is "way cool'. At least post one more picture of it. Where can I get one of those?