Front parking sensor nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotrodma

Reaction score
I have a 2014 expedition limited. I got a code in the message center saying check front park aid. The front sensors were no longer warning me of close objects so I replaced the original sensors with new ones. I'm still getting the same code and it's driving me crazy! All wiring and connections look good so my next step was check the fuse, but I can't figure or which one it is. In the manual and all diagrams I'm finding on the internet it doesn't list the front parking sensor fuse location. Which fuse powers the FRONT sensors and if it's not the fuse what else can it be?? This is driving me mad!

Swamp Yankee

Reaction score
Our 2012 has the opposite issue of the alarm going almost constantly (meaning the entire time the vehicle is in drive) now every time it snows. We clear any build up, keep them clean and it rarely makes a difference. Tried spraying them with WD-40. Guess I'll give those pads a shot, although they'll look a little goofy and I don't see them lasting very long.

I would love to permanently disable the speaker, I have no need for it looking forward and have the backup camera so no need for it when backing up. I have a son with special needs so it is especially annoying for him. Considering filling the speaker with spray foam to see if will sufficiently muffle it and have the computer still think it's functioning.