Fukken T-Shirts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fellas - we are looking to start selling tshirts!

FUKKEN-WAX-MOCk.jpg

Details:

As of right now we're looking at $19.95 per shirt ($2 more for XXL).

Buying 6 Cans of Fukken Wax will allow you to purchase a shirt for $17.95.
Buying a Case of Fukken Wax will allow you to purchase a shirt for $14.95.
Anyone that orders more than 18 Cans of Fukken Wax will receive their shirt for free.

All shirts will have to be shipped from Canada and will be shipped separate from orders (unless you're having your order shipped to a Canadian address). At this time this is unavoidable as all shirts are made local to where the Fukken boss lives. :D

Shirts are currently available in Black or White. All shirts are confirmed as being pre-shrunk.

I need to have 50 shirts sold in order to confirm the run on these. I would prefer if those buying shirts paid with Paypal. Those of you with a credit card, you can pay via Paypal with it. I'm just about done with the new system on the site but it likely won't be wrapped up til this weekend.

Those of you that want to secure your shirt(s) may do so through the following Paypal links. After you have submitted your order, please be sure to shoot me either a PM or an email indicating the sizes you want. As soon as we have 50 paid for shirts confirmed, the shirts will be ordered. I will keep you all updated here with current quantity reserved.

Also note that those who want XX-Large, I am waving the additional $2.00 fee for this first batch. So I suggest any of you bigger guys order now. :p

Buy a White Shirt
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9FU84ARY3Z8S4

Buy a Black Shirt
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RD2ZBHKJT22GY

This is being ran on a number of different sites!

Currently Confirmed: 6

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Count me in for 1XL black! Can you just use the cc info you have on file from my wax purchase? Cheers

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know what fukken means in german or whatever it is?

I don't know if I could wear the advertising in public... Prob. be a yardwork shirt? lol... Wonder if the fukken boss ever thought about petro products? "fukken grease" could be another 'catchy' phrase... lol... :hmm:

We'll see... What's the material? cotton or a % blend?... Also, what about the collar (100% cotton on that would be no-go)

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just checked the german to English translators and it doesn't appear to be a word lol. Fukken in German = Fukken in English. So Fugit, Fukken it is!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
give me a week and i'll be buying one...GLOCK 23 is 1st!!!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Count me in for 1XL black! Can you just use the cc info you have on file from my wax purchase? Cheers

We don't actually keep that info on file. Once its ran, its cleared. But, pop it on in the link in post 1 and we'll be set! :D

Anyone know what fukken means in german or whatever it is?

I don't know if I could wear the advertising in public... Prob. be a yardwork shirt? lol... Wonder if the fukken boss ever thought about petro products? "fukken grease" could be another 'catchy' phrase... lol... :hmm:

We'll see... What's the material? cotton or a % blend?... Also, what about the collar (100% cotton on that would be no-go)

Fukken was the name of the guy who came up with the "way" to use carnuba wax via an aerosol. Just so happens that he has a funny last name. LOL

The material is a 50/50 cotton poly blend. The collar is double ribbed (for your pleasure) :Wedgie:

Just checked the german to English translators and it doesn't appear to be a word lol. Fukken in German = Fukken in English. So Fugit, Fukken it is!

:pepper:

give me a week and i'll be buying one...GLOCK 23 is 1st!!!

Awesome!

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The collar is double ribbed (for your pleasure) :Wedgie: :pepper: Awesome!

Or hers - lol...

I assume that means it won't fall apart in the washing machine after 3 mo's... (which would make it 'shop rags' rather than yardwork shirts :)...

Okay, thx...

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Solisimo buy some fukken wax and tell us how it does on a black truck!

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Solisimo buy some fukken wax and tell us how it does on a black truck!

I may buy some ******* wax & use it between coats? lol... But when I wax my expedition I use Pink Carnauba -- The best ****** wax money can buy -- period -- end of conversation ... lol...

(disclaimer: designit makes no attempt to endorse one product over another -- ever! ... use what you want, when you want, how you want) lol...

That said, I'll buy a bottle of fukken wax & give it a go... ?? (because I admire the name) lol...