Full size cargo mat 2017 EL XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajunman

Reaction score
I am trying to find a cargo mat that goes over the 3rd row other than the Husky brand. I have searched the forum as well as search engines. Does anyone know of a good one?

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you talking about with the third row folded down? Have you looked at weatherTech?

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Cajunman

Reaction score
Here’s another option.
Yes, thank you. They don't make an exact fit for the EL models, but I'm looking at them or a smart liner as a compromise choice at this point.

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya i guess most people dont drive around with the third row folded down so not many people make a large enough Matt. You might be better off buying some sort of rubber matting and cutting it to length.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have probably had the third row seats FOLDED UP, a half dozen times on each vehicle since I bought them new

Hard time believing that Weathertech does not have a full mat for EL but you guys are correct, they dont make one. Someone should send David McNeil a note about the need, shouldn’t be too much work to create a new mold from the existing.

OP
OP
C

Cajunman

Reaction score
I have probably had the third row seats FOLDED UP, a half dozen times on each vehicle since I bought them new

Hard time believing that Weathertech does not have a full mat for EL but you guys are correct, they dont make one. Someone should send David McNeil a note about the need, shouldn’t be too much work to create a new mold from the existing.
If you know how to get in touch with Mr MacNeil I would send it personally.