Gen 3 Running Lights Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamMeek3

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2008 Ltd and after hooking up my RV, my running lights stopped working all the way around, not just the rear. All other signal functions are fine. They initially worked when hooking up. I had the same issue when hooking up a U-Haul trailer 2 days prior, but swapped from the 4-pin to the 7-pin and things worked fine.

The fuse is fine, as are all wires from the passenger-side fuse box, as far as I can see. I spend $250 for a repair shop to jack into the driver's side tail light to fix the problem, only to have it stop working when dusk rolled around that same day.

Are there fuses under the hood I need to look at? I've checked this forum and there are no threads regarding this, and YouTube fixes returned null results.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
A

AdamMeek3

Reaction score
I have not... didn't know that was even a thing. Guess I'm headed to an RV shop rather than automotive. Thanks for the suggestion!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360