Getting new tires today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Be careful...those cheap Michelins might not be the same compound or may be blems for that price. Buyer beware, you get what you pay for.....

OP
OP
R

Robert Castro

Reaction score
They are warrantied by Discount tire. If they fail within 70k they replace them no questions asked. I am also getting a 70 dollar rebate from Michelin. WooHoo.

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Adieu, just checked website, pretty low price for my 20 inch Kumho tires. $116.00 is way cheaper than anywhere else. I don't need them, but for that price I might stock them. Good source thanks.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you know this but just a reminder that tires have an expiration date. I've had them blow out on trailers with low miles on them but they were old.

Also check the dates on those online orders just to be sure.

https://articles.extension.org/pages/73045/tire-safety:-expiration-dates

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When tires are stored in a climate controlled warehouse like most large companies have, their good almost indefinitely. At a minimum 6-10 years. Tires that are in a rack, that holds approximately 6-8 tires each section, is the safest way. Theirs no pressure on tread, or side walls.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK