Going on an Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcmawyer

Reaction score
My name is Colton. I'm 31 years old and live in Charlottesville, VA. I am a single dad of 2, so I carry a lot of stuff. I bought a 2014 Expedition EL Limited in April, and have enjoyed it immensely. I have never let a car sit long, so I put in WeatherTech mats and rain guards, CAI, Magnaflow, 5-Star tune, Accel coil packs and NGK plugs to help a rough idle. Swapped the worn brakes to PowerStop Z36 Towing package. I also replaced the grille with a custom honeycomb piece, and am selling the chrome original. Knock on wood, the power running boards still work. It has every option except the second row entertainment system and premium wheels. I drive it everywhere, and it is like a part of the family. I plan on deleting the roof rack, moving to 20" black wheels, a grille guard, and LED lights soon. Glad to be here, look for parts for sale ASAP.

20190330_115906.jpg