Good things ARE coming our way from ICON Vehicle Dynamics, or so they say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pipe dream going over 3” with any sort of suspension lift on these things unless you are just drowning in cash. For a full out custom fabrication of pretty much everything for the rear.
3/2 and a body lift sure.

I’d be tempted to say you possibly could sell the Expedition, buy a used raptor, and convert the bed to a passenger compartment for cheaper.

Grover6

Reaction score
So Bilstein now shows ride height adjustable shocks for front and rear when I searched up my 2016 expy. 0-1" front and 0-1.5" rear. Had to check twice.

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So Bilstein now shows ride height adjustable shocks for front and rear when I searched up my 2016 expy. 0-1" front and 0-1.5" rear. Had to check twice.

Sure does.
Still need a spacer for a 33” tire I’d say but running a spacer on a 5100 is likely a bad idea.

Last edited:

Grover6

Reaction score
Probably, but I am only looking to go up to around a 32" so it will work for me. At least until Icon gets their act together. Just rolled over 65000 miles and feel the need to upgrade the suspension.

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score
8F28BEF3-3B0D-4827-B9E6-2AAD5AC736AB.jpeg

I picked these up at icon’s parking lot sale. Take with a grain of salt but I was told the Expedition suspension options SHOULD be available by the end of this year. Please keep bugging them about this and show them that there is a market.

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I presume those are F150 spec’d ICONs??
I was half tempted to run ICON or FOX fronts and Bilstein 4600 rears.
Was not sure how that different of a dynamic from the front to rear would be.
I presume you are having no issues??

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes they are f-150 spec’d. Yes I love them. They ride better then my old Halolifts (which will be for sale soon) and I’m not afraid to push them in the dirt. (Haven’t had a chance yet though other than dirt roads by my house)

You can tell the difference from front to rear but it’s not terrible. (Just makes me anxious to put icons on the rears.)

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I presume they swapped in with no issues or modification?

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure does.
Still need a spacer for a 33” tire I’d say but running a spacer on a 5100 is likely a bad idea.

You sure?

Stocks are 32", 33's are just 0.5" more in every direction... seems like 33 might fit stock just fine, and any amount of lift easily

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graphite-INDITE