Good things ARE coming our way from ICON Vehicle Dynamics, or so they say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viv2017expe

Reaction score
Never going to happen. The rear is the problem. Have you looked at the geometry of where the axles run? That is the issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not looked at it. I knew it was complicated given all the room available in cargo area compare to a Suburban, but if Icon says they can I am still hoping.

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The icons will give us some height adjustment and a significantly better ride on and off road but With that that said, we won’t get the travel of the raptor

To me they are still worth it because we will still end up with a pretty capable vehicle.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@16plati no clue. I asked about that but I didn't get any info other than what is in the response there. I even asked about the rear brake hoses since they go tight once you lift it...
I wouldnt be surprised if they only make the kits for the 18s+ And only the fronts. I relocated mine when I put the Readylift kit on my 16. They have plenty of bend when tires fully off ground now. I can’t bring myself to spend almost $2000 for adjustable coil overs. Next time I need tires I’m going F-150 5100s up front and expedition rears or 4600s and keep the rear spacer

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what we are actually offered.
Though likely no matter what we get doubt I’ll be able to cobble up the funds anytime soon.

The 2.5s are $1400 for F150 fronts. If the Expeditions stay about the same cost add the rears at the same price you’re at $2800 for a set.

Fox 2.0s are now sub $800. I am half tempted to run Fox F150 fronts and keep my 4600s.
Need to do UCAs too.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what we are actually offered.
Though likely no matter what we get doubt I’ll be able to cobble up the funds anytime soon.

The 2.5s are $1400 for F150 fronts. If the Expeditions stay about the same cost add the rears at the same price you’re at $2800 for a set.

Fox 2.0s are now sub $800. I am half tempted to run Fox F150 fronts and keep my 4600s.
Need to do UCAs too.
Yeah maybe if I used the truck more offroad it would be worth it.

Icemanjones

Reaction score
Hey Black you said you got 4 inches of lift from the f150 5100s up front. Was that at 0 inches of adjustment or full adjustment?

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Black you said you got 4 inches of lift from the f150 5100s up front. Was that at 0 inches of adjustment or full adjustment?

Top Ring/Full adjustment which is the 2” ring for the F150s