Got some sexy stuff in the mail!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3" turbo back manafolds.
I hit a concrete bolck and it messed up the exhaust. (Down pipe and main muffler) Believe it or not this was less expensive than any of the "factory" options.

View attachment 31842
Hope you know that you’re gonna lose ALOT of low end power and torque unless you’re tuned. Don’t believe me, asked guys at 5 star. You’ll be disappointed. Happens with every f150 and expedition unless you have it tuned

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3" turbo back manafolds.
I hit a concrete bolck and it messed up the exhaust. (Down pipe and main muffler) Believe it or not this was less expensive than any of the "factory" options.

View attachment 31842
And be prepared to order O2 defoulers for CELs

And guys with f150s also experience exhaust leaks where the clamps attach. Just giving you a heads up on what you’re getting into

Last edited:
OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hope you know that you’re gonna lose ALOT of low end power and torque unless you’re tuned. Don’t believe me, asked guys at 5 star. You’ll be disappointed. Happens with every f150 and expedition unless you have it tuned
I am a not sure where you get your information from but I have gobs of low end torque and even more high end performance. No check engine lights after a 150 miles of driving.

OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This isn't my 1st Turbo vehicle. The faster you get the exhaust away from a Turbo the faster they can spool up.

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a not sure where you get your information from but I have gobs of low end torque and even more high end performance. No check engine lights after a 150 miles of driving.
I get mine from my tuner and everybody on the 5 star forum. Bye bye

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it’s not tuned you don’t have shit for low end torque. Sorry to burst your bubble

OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For some real facts...the 3" down pipe and 3" flowmaster exhaust made a huge difference. No tune required for the SPD catted down pipe. Maybe SOME people don't do their research on different brands.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360