Grab the popcorn....it's going to be a show!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jeff kushner, Jan 15, 2020.

1. jeff kushner

jeff kushner Full Access Members

I've watched him for a couple of hours and I think he honestly believes what he says......can't fault him for that but my God, Mr Schiff seems to live in an alternate reality?

Sorry to hear bout your pup Boostedbus.....that really sucks. I hope he wasn't hurting.

Reap what you sow.......NY voted for those laws, when they elected the ones who set murderers free, because they are victims.....wonder if any attending the funerals ever think about the reason they are there, that it is their own fault? Prob not......

jeff

Boostedbus likes this.
  2. Boostedbus

Boostedbus Full Access Members

Thanks Jeff, he had a long a life and only suffered on his last day until our Vet got here. He’s chasing cows in cattle dog heaven now.

3. jeff kushner

Some folks are thinking that the "Bolton Bombshell" was a planned release, timed to lead into the week?

No, say it's not so? Interesting development though, no matter how you look at it. It's all theatrics at this point I think..........most people know the facts, none of the rest matters. Interesting comparison to the Clinton & Trump Impeachments;

Trump, accused of lying & womanizing all the time in the Media, isn't impeached for lying.....or womanizing.

Clinton, accused of being a womanizer, was only impeached for lying..........funny how that works.

In other news: The SCOTUS sided with the administration;
    1.Trump administration boosts ability to deny green cards to immigrants using welfare programs & to restrict immigrants entering the United States if the government believes they will rely on public assistance, such as housing or health care benefits.
    2.The Food Stamps program will limit states from exempting work-eligible adults from having to maintain steady employment in order to receive benefits. The old rule allowed anyone getting state/federal assistance to sign up with tougher rules for "newbies". The agriculture department estimates the change would save roughly $5.5bn over five years and cut benefits for roughly 688,000 Snap recipients who will need to go to work.

jeff

Trainmaster likes this.
  4. carymccarr

carymccarr Full Access Members

Crushing blow for poor rural America and farming communities. Oh well. They voted this dumpster fire in. Elections have consequences.

5. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

Oh well. I guess they'll have to get off their duffs and work. I don't want to support them any longer. I have my own kids I support.

I doubt many people on the dole vote Republican. Let them vote for Bernie and see how that turns out.

carymccarr likes this.
  6. carymccarr

Agreed. We’ve been dumping money into rural America for far too long.

Trainmaster likes this.
  7. jeff kushner

It's okay, I believe this administration will be cutting the supply of our money to those who choose not to work., no matter who they are or where they live. Finally EQUAL opportunity!

For that reason alone, he will win in a landslide.

The tipping point has been reached.....but here in lies the problem for those like Bernie who rely on "the takers".....they are so lazy now, they won't even vote.

Sure the college kids will, but that's a constant, as his ideological non-producing fringe base. His problem is that he isn't Biden and Biden is "the guy" selected by their party. They know this.....but they carry on, pretending it isn't fact.

The Democrats themselves will cut Bernie's throat to leave him out in the cold.....again.

Democrats don't have the guts, unity nor the drive to upend their party as Republicans did in '16....when the GOP had selected Jeb.

jeff

Trainmaster likes this.
  8. jeff kushner

Liberal Harvard Law School Professor Alan Dershowitz reiterated that although he voted for Hillary Clinton, he could not find constitutional justification for the impeachment of a president for non-criminal conduct, or conduct that was not at least "akin" to defined criminal conduct.

"I'm sorry, House managers, you just picked the wrong criteria. You picked the most dangerous possible criteria to serve as a precedent for how we supervise and oversee future presidents," Dershowitz told the House Democrats, including head House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

He said that "all future presidents who serve with opposing legislative majorities" now face the "realistic threat" of enduring "vague charges of abuse or obstruction," and added that a "long list" of presidents have previously been accused of "abuse of power" in various contexts without being formally impeached.

The effect has been to firmly move voters to the right as we see that;

With Nancy's effective leadership and her ability to keep her party in line, Americans can now see that it is no longer safe for any American to elect any Democrat to the House or Senate, even if they "seem" moderate.

Think about this;

As Democrats began their case last week, the president had 71.1 million Twitter followers,

Today, less than a single week later.... 600,000 MORE have been added...............hmmmm, wonder what that means?

jeff

riphip and Trainmaster like this.
  9. carymccarr

It means he’s still dwarfed by obamas 110M followers.

10. jeff kushner

How time reveals all;

It's now coming out that the supposed "Bolton bombshell" was entirely and completely fabricated!

The NY Times hasn't even received the book transcript yet & admit they have not read it!

The MSM followed blind orders though and reported all fake news......pure conjecture and wishes, like Schiff reading the "transcript" of the phone call!

In other good news for Americans,

Bernie, whose family is about to be eviscerated for corruption in a new book, has a paltry 10 mill followers!

Didn't Bernie run for president already? Hasn't he been in politics over 30 YEARS and can't even get to 11 mill? I thought he was "cutting edge and progressive" ?

Trump, 4 years in politics, 71 mill...and another 100,000 have joined since I posted his count at 3am this morning!

The DNC, already nervous over Bernie is going to collude with the MSM to promote Peter Schweizer's book, along with "fun facts" all designed to undermine Bernie to be included with each story....and they will succeed, again, making all his voters "victims" again. No better base for being victims than his!

jeff

Trainmaster likes this.