Greetings from Central CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezlivin11

Reaction score
Long time Ford Person, first time Expedition Owner with OCD in Me LOL.
My handle is Mike/EZ an I just picked up a 1st gen Exp and the seller wasn’t kidding when he said it was dirt cheap. This was the dirtiest pos ever to roll into the stable, but only cost a couple bucks, so lots left on the budget SWEET!!!
I usually go with discontinued vehicles, but money talks an the price was right.
How about some meat and save the potatoes for later. If you don’t see my humor well grow some stones cuz I’m here to build a EXP. That said I’m not a troll I jus don’t like people that twist words to get a rise. If I’m wrong tell me how else do you learn, but I do have a tramatic brain injured son that follows my builds and he can be confused easily and words can hurt.
My project is a 1st gen 01 Exp XLT 5.4 auto trans H9 diff that howls w/200k, but the motor was changed 10k ago.
This vehicle is so dirty I know I will end tossing the interior in the trash and take the fire hose to her, other than normal new pos maintenance I should start there. In that department I’m only seeing 2trim levels xlt and Eddie B, so my first thought does the navigator interior fit or is it like the crown Vic and town car 6” difference so not much fits without trimming??
Again if you don’t like my words say so , but nicely plz Mike/EZ

OP
OP
ezlivin11

ezlivin11

Reaction score
Not 1 reply, did I scare you all or piss ya off? No matter I thought I’d check in and share some pics of my current stable. The Gray Ghost 08 p-71, My Ravin Beauty 05 Yamaha RoadStar I also have a 04 Ford Mach1, 08 Honda 650 Thumper, and a 00 Isuzu Rodeo. Sorry I changed phones and my pic are messed up so later on more pics. Oh my bad I’m so stupid! My new addition 01 Expedition.
I normally use a 10k budget, but the wife challenged me tinto a reversed budget. That means reliable transportation and spend as little as possible. When you get to know me, this project will be the hardest ever. Do a ride mild not wild. In order to accomplish this I’ll need you-all to help. When I try to reinvent the wheel and I will. Slap me on the back of the head like Gibs on NCIS does to Tony.
Ps I’ll quit writing books after I venture out into the forum Mike/Ez

Attachments

• AE2A1D18-6C72-4E58-937A-D4C85E251074.jpeg
    AE2A1D18-6C72-4E58-937A-D4C85E251074.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 1
  • A14F86E9-EAC9-478D-8AF6-7E6A072369C0.jpeg
    A14F86E9-EAC9-478D-8AF6-7E6A072369C0.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 7E34DF5E-1265-420B-A180-D9540C4A75C0.jpeg
    7E34DF5E-1265-420B-A180-D9540C4A75C0.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
ezlivin11

ezlivin11

Reaction score
Question for the moderators, my post for this vehicle I would like to keep in 1 place. I’ll keep all other posts to their proper areas. Whee would you prefer gen1?, or members rides or something you want thanx mike/ez

OP
OP
ezlivin11

ezlivin11

Reaction score
Now if you don’t care you can bounce here, cuz this is going to be a book
Why: Mathew was fast tracking in the army, and he came home w/mom for xmass. He asked Santa for a Mustang no money down no payments. So against moms wishes we set out in search of a mustang. Once he discovered a pony wasn’t coming home that day, he would not even look interested let alone drive one. Yo just don’t have turn key unless it’s new. Later I found out he was bragging dad was going to do him a pony. So I put out the all call and the search began. Nothing jumped out at me till I was tod call this guy an if there is one out there he will know. We hiked up and he was in my town an home come on down… I rode up on my bicycle took a walk around fired her up and asked how much. We spent the rest of the day on paperwork. In the military especially after bragging it you ain’t got no pic’ it didn’t happen. That was my first build online. Skip ahead he getting deployed, takes leave to get his ass in the seat to prove it’s his, in it monsoon rain construction zone and uneven pavement = end over end life flight and everyone’s life changes. So our 04 40th an edition kept the name MattsRide. I keep it and take him for rides in parades ect. (I’m in ca , he is in Tucson) it’s lol good just not enough windshield time together.
How I got here: I’ve been liking for a truck ( what are people thinking) prices are skyrocketing. Siting at a buddies I came across this 500$ Expedition. Jus going to be a dump truck anyway so I jumped on itt Ty. I looked with blinders on (no check engine light) sold! I landed here in search of knowledge liked and agree with most so I stuck around. Matt is asking for a link even though it’s a work truck, and that is why I’m pop in out of the woodwork.
If anyone is interested in the rest of the story say so. I’ll keep it right here, otherwise I’ll stop with book, and promise to keep it short as possible out in the forum

OP
OP
ezlivin11

ezlivin11

Reaction score
Beep Bep back the truck up! Where are my manor’s. I’m so distracted I didn’t even say Greetings.,Why didn’t some slap me upside the head, how rude of me to join a group not say hey and then bark.
I AM TRULY INBAREASSED AND SORRY. I deserve the cold shoulder. Because of my bad manor’s I won’t speak unless spoken to. Again I am very sorry no excuse’s
Mike/Ez