Happy Birthday USA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MrSticker, Jul 4, 2019.

1. MrSticker

MrSticker Full Access Members

Happy Birthday to the greatest country this planet has ever seen!!!!!
    There will be a LOT of explosions at my house tonight

flag.gif

fireworks.gif

2. Ron1978

Ron1978 Full Access Members

Have a Awesome day !!

DF1BA039-F4CB-4114-8ACD-FEA836F1D1CB.jpeg

3. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

Long Live The Republic!!

4. TobyU

TobyU Full Access Members

Notice GOOGLE couldn't even put a flag on their 4th of July page header!!! SAD GOOGLE .....SAD!!!!
    The assholes in this country are so uptight they get upset about certain or even ANY flags of the country they live in. GEEESH!!!!

Eagle 71 likes this.
  5. jeff kushner

jeff kushner Full Access Members

Anyone see the Celebration on the Mall? Great stuff even though the camera coverage SUCKED about as bad as it could have. Part of it wasn't completely their fault. In order to get the SS sign-off with so many VIPS, they erected a presumably bulletproof "plexiglass" barrier about 20-24' wide between the folks and Trump. When it rained, they shot their camera's through the wet panes.....looked like crud, they also missed crowd shots of more than 50 people and the flow overs looked like I shot them!

Speech was very good although President Trump is not a great speaker it was still great to see him leading the celebration!!

jeff

6. Eagle 71

Eagle 71 Supporting Member Supporting Member

upload_2019-7-5_13-0-28.png

jeff kushner likes this.
  7. jeff kushner

jeff kushner Full Access Members

Thomas Jefferson said....but you won't hear it on the PC righteous MSM: “ This date ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other from this time forward forever more.”

Guns? Gee...I don't worry about my mortars coming down on someone like bullets.....but truth be told, in Jefferson day, Muskets were often loaded only with powder(if there was extra) and used as noise-makers in celebrations....but you got to love it....Fireworks coming back in many, many states & access is easy to those that don't...course NOT suggesting anyone break any laws.

I like that pic of Reagan.....It;'s funny but I had voted for Ford in '76 against Carter...we know how that worked out....and I wasn't for Reagan in the primaries...I voted for someone else....but I listened to him the week before and at the convention.....and I knew....what we needed, when we needed it, as has been Trump.-what we needed, when we needed it.....who knows, maybe in the long run even though I didn't personally agree with him, folks will say that even Obama was the right person at the right time?!?

We've got a lot of service guys who know.....but travelers know too...there is very little doubt after you've traveled to a bunch of places that this really is something far beyond a "normal country"!!

jeff

Eagle 71 likes this.