Has anyone tried one of these vaults yet, on an Expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
https://egclassics.com/products/console-safe-half-box

I really like that this one is only half of the console, still leaves usable space including the ability to use a removable tray.

I know some folks have used the consolevault, but that takes up the entire space. I do wish either had a biometric option, so much faster in times of need.

The manufacturer says they are designed for F150s, and he's had reports of some expy owners getting them to work and some not being able to. Curious if anyone on here has tried.

Of course a biometric glove box lock would be sweet too!

Thanks.

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Among other things, I always keep some cash on hand, never know when you might need it.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, our center console is the same size/dimensions (roughly) as the F250, not the F150. I know that was the case when I bought my center console organizer...I had to buy the F250 model to make sure it fit.

OP
OP
5280tunage

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting, I've been trying to find good pictures so I can do some side by sides online but I'm finding a ton of variation when searching for different years. Even the manufacturer has two different pictures on the site, one of the center consoles looks very similar to our with both a right and left cable gap and another picture with only a passenger side cable gap.

If anyone has tried one of these, I'd love to know how it went before I drop that kind of cash.

Nalvenin

Reaction score
It's for when you go into the post office or a school, etc.... Lock it up in the vehicle

I get it, just that as I had understood it, it has to be in your possession at all times or at home... maybe I misread.. Florida rules are weird...