Headlight Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chedd7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just thought I would share my experience with a headlight build a did a few weeks ago. My headlight were looking terrible and being almost over 2 decades old it about time to give them an upgrade. I pull a boat trailer in the summer and we move heavy equipment around at night. So this was a great upgrade not only for looks but for safety as well!

Here is the link to the headlights that I got at The Retrofit Source : https://www.theretrofitsource.com/bixenon-morimoto-mini-d2s-stage-3-CRK-D2S?quantity=1

Overall the experience was awesome and was a relatively easy process. The shipping and speed of TRS was top notch and got the package within a few business days.

The install took me about 4-5 hours. And I also upgrades the housings (to a clear lens unit) that I got off of Amazon for dirt cheap (around $75 dollars). I have attached some pictures below so you can see some different stages of the build as I went through it.

Currently, they are having a 15% off sale that you can view here: I thought since I have some extra downtime for the next few weeks (like we all may have ;) ), I was going to upgrade a few other bulbs (fog lights, interior, and reverse bulbs.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I would be more than happy to help!

Expo 1.jpg

Expo 2.jpg

Expo 3.jpg

Expo 4.jpg

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Looks great for your big red.

Wonder how it would look for my blue.

Did you do side markers?