Hello, newb from Philly burbs with a '17 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeanE

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just picked up my '17 Expy XLT with 3.5 ecoboost. Looks great but has 96k on the clock. Hoping to put at least that many on myself. I'm retired military and teach HS now so I have summers off to do some exploring.

Eventually hoping to make this vehicle light-overland capable, so I'll be looking for advice on heavy duty roof rack and possibly a roof top tent.

Cheers!
Sean

IMG_6908.jpeg

StephenOsborne1

Reaction score
Congrats and nice rig. If well cared for you should get plenty of life out of it.
Retired Army myself and went to grad school to be a teacher... Quickly learned I don't have the patience or passivity needed...
Also, used to drive up to Philly from ft. Bragg years ago on long weekends. One of my platoon buddies was from there but didn't have a car. I'd drive my old bronco through the night and we'd party all weekend then drive back down the coast in time for PT the next Monday or Tuesday. Ahh memories...