HELP! Aftermarket Amps/Speakers in 2017 Exp with 6 Speaker Sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hallin222

Reaction score
Old thread but new information.... I’ve not yet done anything with the eBay purchased factory 8” sub enclosure for the left rear cargo area (life is busy).... ... but, I was just given (free) TWO Kicker HideAway units from a friend who upgraded to a full box and dual 12” Infinity Kappa subs, from my old stash but for which I had no current application. Now I’m debating wiring those in via the door speaker feeds or doing a stand-alone amp and new shallow 8” sub for that empty molded box I have sitting in the closet.

kyled78

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was wondering where the best place is to tap into a full range speaker signal for the LC7i in a 2017 Expy with the Sony system would be.

Thanks

HushCarAudio

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't tap in unfortunately. You'll need a bypass unit from PAC to get a clean signal to the amps. I have them in stock if interested.