Help identify Bumper Replacement part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas Warden

Reaction score
Looking to replace plastic front Bumper Part broken by deer (see photos) on 2019 XLT. Been on several Ford OEM sites with Ford Parts Diagram but still can’t figure out which piece (or pieces) I need. Plus has any one had experience replacing this? Is it something that most of us can do at home? Thanks in advance for any insight to this project.0E018BB4-1E7C-405D-A169-428231C27D1E.jpeg

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to replace plastic front Bumper Part broken by deer (see photos) on 2019 XLT. Been on several Ford OEM sites with Ford Parts Diagram but still can’t figure out which piece (or pieces) I need. Plus has any one had experience replacing this? Is it something that most of us can do at home? Thanks in advance for any insight to this project.View attachment 76486

I would take your picture(s) and the truck’s VIN to a Ford parts dealer, to ensure you get the correct part.

You may ask the part’s employee to show you a blow-up of the part’s diagram, and print you a copy.

You may pay a little more than an online site - but you’ll be sure you get the correct parts (and won’t pay shipping).