Help - Service history suddenly disappeared from the FordPass App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zablalbaz

Reaction score
When I bought my 2017 Expedition back in January and loaded it into the FordPass app, I got to see all the past 5 years worth of Service records. Last week, it all inexplicably disappeared. Now when I try to view my Service History I just get a screen that says "You have no records at this time." I was relying on this screen to tell me when major services and oil changes were done - I like to get my oil changed every 5,000miles and the dealership always uses 10,000 miles on their stickers... I can subtract 5K miles from the sticker - that's easy ebough to do. But I still want to get my service history in the app back for convenience. I've tried removing the vehicle and re-adding it. I've tried wiping the data, and the cache and reinstalling it. Nothing is bringing my service history back. Has anyone had this happen before? I'm assuming that Ford did something to the records on their servers and I need to call them up to get them restored at this time?

OP
OP
Z

zablalbaz

Reaction score
Replying to my own post for anyone else who has this problem. I ended up contacting the FordPass support folks through the chat function in the application.

Top right >> Account >> Help >> Chat

Then I told them my service history had completely disappeared in the application, and that I had tried removing/readding the vehicle again, and that I had tried reinstalling the application. At that point, the support folks looked at their servers, and told me that my vehicle data had to be restored on their server. They did their thing on the server side, and that fixed the problem.