He's a nut job, and out of Control

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 1955moose, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Adieu

Adieu Full Access Members

Your jeering is so distasteful I'm starting to wonder if you're playing false flag/devil's advocate/flame war arsonist here

2. Adieu

That's called brandishing, it's a crime... misdemeanor or felony, depending on circumstances of case

Bear vs bare, the single letter of the law changes things drastically here

3. Boostedbus

Boostedbus Full Access Members

Okay a right to bare/brandish in self defense. A right to pull out one of my guns in my home (preferably a 12 ga. Pump) and blow a intruder/criminal back to hell! I’m definitely not relying on the police here in the Baltimore area to save my family.They have been so demonized by the wonderful leaders of the city that they are afraid to do their job. It’s sad when a society protects and sides with criminals over the law abiding/tax paying citizens. We don’t need gun control, we need criminal control!

4. Adieu

Policing won't do much in a polarized problem city like Baltimore... and brutal policing will just make your urban poor angrier and more prone to violence.

People gotta have something to lose to fear prison. If it seems like a free meal ticket and recess with your buddies....uhm, yeah. Hell, it even comes with central heating and a dental plan.

And no, threat of violence won't deter, either. Criminals with little to lose will always be more trigger-happy than even your most vigilante middle class....also, if you keep locking em up and shooting em anyway, your criminal class will tend to be far younger, healthier, and more daring than your defending homeowner.

Nope... what you need is education, industry, and JOBS. Jobs with enough pay to save, accumulate belongings, buy property. Not guns and cops, but stable respectable JOBS. Give your urban underclass something to value, something to aim for, somewhere decent to come home to, and something to regret losing.

That's the difference between gangbangers/crackhos and factory workers/soccer moms. It's seriously that simple.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 6:05 AM
  5. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

...there's also the absence of intellect; the ability to comprehend consequence. Some of the mutants are so dim, they can't look past their wants...

Boostedbus likes this.
  6. jeff kushner

jeff kushner Full Access Members

What exactly is "a polarized problem city " my friend? Do you know anything about this, REALLY know? I live very near Balt, my daughter and her family live w/i the city limits. I've been in the Balt shadow for nearly 50 yrs. I used to go to lots of events before the fights began. Yeah, take your wife somewhere and have to be ready to fight.....really sweet huh?

You know nothing! Want to know my # of murder "guess" for the year in Balt? It was 312 and I made it last March! 96% is scum on scum. The underachievers only got 308. Shame. Balt my friend has several gentrified neighborhoods that are very nice, if too cramped for me but nice. THEN you have the "checkcard" people. NO desire for work, NO desire for ANYTHING but the cesspool where they exist. Don't believe me, ask Boostedbus..he knows if he lives here.

Now, I'm not blaming them, not one bit....I blame well-meaning fools who thought they were helping when they started supporting people, 55 years ago. END welfare and you will advance a generation FOR generations to come! Why can't the liberals SEE what they have done to schools and cities.....sheer destruction.....then they wonder why we are defending common sense.....it's like they don't even see.....

jeff

TobyU and Boostedbus like this.
  7. Boostedbus

Boostedbus Full Access Members

I did work in the city a lot more often than I do now. I’m afraid I’ll go to jail for murder when I find a junkie in my truck stealing my tools to sell for drugs. It’s actually been a blessing that I haven’t caught one yet because I always have a hammer in my hand when I go out to it. They are nothing more than animals that have been further ruined by the handout system! Free housing,healthcare,welfare,education and even stay out jail free card now. All of this which those tools that junkie is stealing,are earning a hard living to support his ass with my tax dollars. When will the left stop rewarding bad behavior and penalizing good behavior?

1955moose likes this.
  8. ExplorerTom

ExplorerTom Full Access Members

Regardless of how you use which word, isn’t it curious how a Constitutional right can change from place to place? One can open carry some places yet not others. A license to carry concealed (which some will argue is an infringement on the whole “shall not be infringed” part of 2A) is good in some states yet not others. But a driver’s license, which is a privilege and not a right, is good in all 50 states and foreign countries.

Interesting, isn’t it?

TobyU and Trainmaster like this.
  9. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Old School Member

What's absurd is that Trump and the Republicans had the opportunity to pass a reciprocity agreement for gun permits that they promised and let it pass. Now I have to do an hour's research on gun laws every time I travel through states.

10. Clemson82

Clemson82 Full Access Members

The courts need to establish that a license issued in one state has to be honored in another. Just a like a marriage license or driver's license, states can't pick and choose. They CAN have different laws, just like states have various driving laws, but they can't deny it in its entirety.