Hi Everyone.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

feedbag

Reaction score
Just found this forum and can't wait to look around here to learn more.

I have 2 Expeditions, which is unusual in my area given the economy. People often look at me funny when they find out I have 2 of them.

My first Expedition was/is a 1997 XLT 4X4 with the 4.6 engine. I bought it with high mileage and it just now hit 170k. I have some small problems but it runs and drives very well. I need to drill and bolt the driver's side exhaust flange to reseal it. The bolts just rusted in two. Also need to fix the four wheel drive (won't engage), replace the front brake rotors and get new tires.

My second is a 2004 XLT 4X4 with a 5.4 that I dearly loved until the transmission failed at 91k. Not terribly happy about that failure but I like the vehicle far too much to get rid of it. It has no other needs to speak of at this point. The transmission failure is enough for right now!

Anyway, that's the basic story. Looking forward to sharing and learning more about these vehicles.

Regards,
Jamie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1