Hitch Wiring Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MO311FAN

Reaction score
2015 EL. Have towed a couple different campers and never had an issue. Hooked up to camper for the first time this year and no brake lights or turn signals on camper. When I turn headlights on the running lights all come on the camper. Another truck hooked up and camper operates normal. Checked fuses and the look good and ohm out. Suggestions?

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
2015 EL. Have towed a couple different campers and never had an issue. Hooked up to camper for the first time this year and no brake lights or turn signals on camper. When I turn headlights on the running lights all come on the camper. Another truck hooked up and camper operates normal. Checked fuses and the look good and ohm out. Suggestions?
You can use a tester that test the truck lights and the trailer lights for $20
51oZo1Zg2YL._SL1001_.jpg

Trailer light tester from Amazon

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have the bandwidth to find them for you right now, @MO311FAN , but there are threads in this forum that identified a junction box mounted under the body, above or adjacent to spare tire, that developed corrosion at connections over time and a clean-up there resolved issues. Do a search and see if it helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK