Holly hell.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hav access to full up vics...but they arent mine!!! huge diff...plus those are plushed out

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only $145k? SHEET! wheres my check book?! hope it dosent bounce! haha i still think i should find the biggest dune out in the desert and just sit there lit up like an x-mas tree. people would be like WTF?! then get eatten by all the zombies and i would be safe with all my guns. haha

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only $145k? SHEET! wheres my check book?! hope it dosent bounce! haha i still think i should find the biggest dune out in the desert and just sit there lit up like an x-mas tree. people would be like WTF?! then get eatten by all the zombies and i would be safe with all my guns. haha

Two words....seek help :Pshyco:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the pdf file and not once does it mention that its armored. I really think the money is going for the performance and them turning it from a truck to an expi, I bet they start with the 4 door raptor as the donor car.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw the pdf file and not once does it mention that its armored. I really think the money is going for the performance and them turning it from a truck to an expi, I bet they start with the 4 door raptor as the donor car.

There are two different models. The uparmored one and the civilian model. The 170k is the base price for the civilian model. I don't have the spec sheet on the uparmored one though I'm sure you could get it by emailing them.