How do I just run the radio with engine off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 10 Gauge Shotgun for security.... I pay for insurance, so if they want the car they can have it.... They step in the house and its gonna get ugly.

That’s what I like to hear, someone protecting themselves versus calling 911. I carry my S&W Shield 9mm all the time and if that doesn’t work I grab my Colt AR A2 outta the back to end all the confusion. Amen.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah. Well in that case I feel bad about my sarcastic comment.
Lol, don’t feel bad... it made me laugh. Besides, I don’t have to brag, my illuminated Lincoln insignia does that for me.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol, don’t feel bad... it made me laugh. Besides, I don’t have to brag, my illuminated Lincoln insignia does that for me.

Yeah...well...well...we don’t have to figure out what all our drive modes are because they don’t use fancy words like “inspire” and “slippery” or whatever.

So there. [emoji14]

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah...well...well...we don’t have to figure out what all our drive modes are because they don’t use fancy words like “inspire” and “slippery” or whatever.

So there. [emoji14]
Thankfully they come with some animation that plays in the instrument cluster which helps figure it out lol

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a lot more firepower than that plus I haven't added Ace up my sleeve bullet the Wonder dog.
She seems to be a bit possessive of her expedition and her 79 Corvette

nate6966

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Considering the public nature of this forum, I just like to leave it as "I've got 'protection'".
Be smart, be safe, and be protective out there. Society continues to degenerate and people seem to respect others and their property less and less as time passes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes