How much gas your Expedition use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csharpe3

Reaction score
After fixing my IAC and replacing the throttle body, my MPG has done considerably better almost matching yudaman. 12.5 city and 16+ road.

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Csharpe, where did you source your throttle body and IAC? And what were your numbers prior?

csharpe3

Reaction score
Hey Csharpe, where did you source your throttle body and IAC? And what were your numbers prior?

Prior to the IAC and Throttle Body I got, 9.5 to 12.3 depending on my foot.
After the parts I get 11.4 to 12.9 city and as high as 16.4 HWY.

I bought a used Throttle body from ebay about $70 with shipping. The IAC I bought locally for about $30 (Napa, I think)

I also bought a new gasket for the throttle body. It took a few stores to source it. I think I finally ordered it from NAPA.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone say their vehicle uses all or most of the gas? LOL

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What station?

Farm Fresh on 17! However, I kinda cheated. I had coupons.

I HIGHLY recommend you buy your groceries at Farm Fresh on 17 or the one on Coliseum (both have gas stations). They offer VERY fresh products, a military discount on ALL store brand items.... AND.... For every $10 you spend, you save $.01 on gas. So, if you spend $142 on groceries, you save $.14 per gallon, up to 20 gallons. You were gonna spend that money ANYWAYS!, so spend it at Farm Fresh and save some money. The coupons are good for 1 month, and you can use 5 coupons at a time. I saved $.71 PER GALLON today, for 20 gallons! Filled the Expy for $48 and some change....

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll check it out and try it...there's one off victory blvd by regal cinema...not sure if that's closer for u

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll check it out and try it...there's one off victory blvd by regal cinema...not sure if that's closer for u

It's not. However, that Farm Fresh doesn't have an attached gas station. Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Hampton are the only ones that give discount gas coupons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze