How to lift 07-up Expys with rear air strut suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Are you able to post up a copy of the adjustment page you send with these links? I managed to lose mine and don't want to keep making adjustments to get it right.

VinMichael

Reaction score
Hey I’m late to the party. To achieve this lift all around we’re any drop brackets needed for the differential or cutting to the sub frame?

OP
OP
Miekk

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve done nothing but spacers and adjustable links. I’m at 2 1/4”.
Whether you have air or not shouldn’t make a difference otherwise with other components. Guys are putting 3 inch kits on this gen.

BigJTex

Reaction score
I know this is a different option than lifting with air ride, but I just punted the air ride CCD shocks on my '16 King Ranch all together and installed the bilstein 5100's along with the Ready Life 3"/2". The ride is oh so much better.

I reused the OEM springs and the spring seats, but also had to use the $5.50 bilstein spring seat. Sort of rigged, but works great and no noise. To me it looked like the bilstein spring seats alone were too small for the OEM springs. The 5100's were on national back order so I had buy them from 3 different places.

Part numbers for shocks:
Bilstein (2) 24-285063 & (2) 24-285056

OTFirearmsWI

Reaction score
SOrry to bump an older thread. It seems the links to these modified rear suspension links is no longer functional and I've been unable to find them for sale anywhere...

Looking to lift my wife's 08 King Ranch

OP
OP
Miekk

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SOrry to bump an older thread. It seems the links to these modified rear suspension links is no longer functional and I've been unable to find them for sale anywhere...

Looking to lift my wife's 08 King Ranch
I'll try to figure out how to fix the link.