I cant stand the rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So, when it rains I can hear every drop that falls on the roof. the ting ping ting drops are f***n driving me AW:gunner:L! I was looking into some 80 mil sound deadener by rockville or gtmat. Also was going to put a couple of coats of spray dead liquid sound deadener over or under that. Anyone have the same problem or any successful resolutions to assist in solving this issue???

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Being your in New York and winter is coming Best thing to do is pray for snow At least you wont hear it hitting the roof and you will get a few months reprieve from the rain drops

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Hahaha sounds more like you have a clear mind that your brain has nothing better to do than focus on the rain drops hitting the roof of the car.... Ahhhh do I miss those days.

OP
OP
19ninety15expo
Reaction score
Yes thats it! My mind is clear so all I have to do is unclear my mind and I wont hear the rain drops. Thanks habibie you just saved me a few hundred dollars! :Violin: