I could use your help on this one guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Re-solder all the connections on that board since it is out. If one is bad, they all are bad in my book.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was reading on one of the fix it sites for Honda that your Oddysey has the same problem as the 03-04 Expeditions have with the solder joint on the fuel pump relay. Like Stamp said hit them all with solder while their out. At least any involving fuel delivery, or look shady.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
How did you ever find that cold solder joint?

The first time I came across it I over looked it, but then after some online research i realized it was the number one suspect after all so i looked at it more in detail and realized what was happening.

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Still stuck on the 5 car seats! Do you have multiples? I'm a father of 10 yr old triplet boy's. Couldn't imigine 5 car seats. What row do you fit 3 in? Or can you fit 3 in both the 2nd and 3rd row?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

On her honda odyssey I can fit 3 in the 3rd row and two in the captain chairs in second row, on the expedition i cant fit 3 in the 3rd... only two, I can fit all 3 in the second row but it's far more annoying that way cause the second row seats only slide forward so much to allow access to third row.

Oh and the trick to it is you place all three car seats down on the seat then while they're in position you start strapping them down, if you strap two car seats down you wont have any play and adjustability to force fit a 3rd car seat so you have to keep them loose and keep them in position while strapping... its frustrating and aggravating and requires the smallest hands to fit between the car seats to attach the clips in and buckle the seat belts.

But to also answer your question I have a 5, 3.5, 2.5, 1 year olds and the 5th one is an infant 2 months old.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, you've been very busy. I'm glad you found the issue on that board. And I was almost sure you had multiples with 5 car seats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
God bless that family. I've got five but they were never all in car seats together... We had an Excursion back then.

Thank you. The Mama doesn't like to drive big cars otherwise I would let go of my short expedition for a Excursion, expedition EL or a suburban

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5 kids in this tough economy, God bless you Henry! As you know I come from a family of 9. But that was 60 plus years ago, it's so much tougher nowadays! I remember my mom going shopping with me and my younger sister and older brother, and getting 5 bags of groceries for $40.00. That was for 6 then. Nowadays that's $200.00 easy! Good man, hope we get the wife's kiddy wagon going right again! Moose.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Wal92tt

Reaction score
I haven't read through the entire thread in case it was mentioned, alternators do go bad right out of the box. I've had this issue with one I bought from Autozone! Boy was I pissed.

As far as why you're putting $ into it? Why not!?! It's paid for, low mileage, it's a Honda, and you've had it long enough to know it's maintained, right?