I need some Bilsteins. Is everyone OOS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Av8r

Reaction score
Normally I would just wait around till I could find them in stock easily, the ride isn't bad until there is a significant dip or peak in the road. But we are going on a ski trip in a few weeks and I would like to replace all of my shocks, 3 are leaking, for the piece of mind. I can only find the fronts in stock at a handful of places but there are no rears to be found at the 30 or so places I found thru google. Does anyone know of a retailer with rears in stock, or know when they might be in stock at a certain vendor?

Bilstein B8 5100
Front P/N: 24-285056
Rear P/N: 24-285063

Thank You for any info you can give!

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered mine in January and was given a timeline of mid March… order them now and ride it out… mine are all leaking and the ride over uneven pavement isn’t nice but I’m living with it until the bilsteins come in.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This waiting game has been going on since COVID hit. I ordered a set of Bilsteins 5100s from 4wheelparts on Jan 5, 2021 & got them on Apr 29, 2021!

Last edited:

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Squark

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered Bilstein 5100s from Summit Racing in July. The fronts arrived right away, but I haven't received the rears. They keep pushing the expected ship date out. They currently say March, but they've changed the date 3 times on me already.

OP
OP
A

Av8r

Reaction score
Well that's no good, Squark! Ordered 7 months ago and still haven't received them... I guess I am going to order them and just wait it out too. I was just hoping to find them before a 1600 mile road trip, total there and back.

PNWExpy

Reaction score
I ordered from http://BilsteinLifts.com on 9/23/21 and they shipped the next day…

I also have all for FX4 shocks still. They have 10k on them and worked just fine. If someone wants to pay shipping I’ll send them your way.