I reeaaalllly want one of these!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im sure if we can get a group buy of 2-3 or more the price would go down significantly. But the odds are slim of that many people comming up with the mula

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hell if we could get them down around the 600 to 650 range with the license plate kit that would be freakin golden :pepper:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell if we could get them down around the 600 to 650 range with the license plate kit that would be freakin golden :pepper:

I really dont think that would be a problem. Think if 4wheelparts has a 5% code, their profit margin must be way more than that. Im thinking they get the part for maybe $400-$500 if that, since they are such a large dealer.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
agree with you sol. would be gerat to have. but cash is always the problem. if i had this could get rid of spare and do a true dual. now that would be nice

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that tiregate has been out for a while... seen a few at different shows... the one that goes into a receiver hitch is cool because you can remove it but i still would like one that replaces the rear bumper... I'm worried the hitch one would rattle too much... but good find

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You could do a rear bumper replace since you have a gen 1.... But us gen 2 guys are not that lucky!!..... were stuck with plastic

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn if had known that I would be rocking a 4x4 after coming back home I would have snagged a couple of these.

military%20vehicles%20parts-1175601706373578060.jpg

http://www.ibistek.com/military_products/spare-tire-carrier.php