Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the PO113 code with the rough, idle/lean condition and rough acceleration symptoms a few days ago. This came after changing my defective PCV which smoothed things out considerably. The code is accompanied by several misfire codes that change cylyinders at random (Mode6 shows random counts for each cylinder after every drive). New plugs, new coils, weephole, etc. already done. to solve the problem I bought the $15 sensor and installed it, but no dice. Same codes.
Research shows me that the charge air and coolant temp should be close, but Forscan shows:
upload_2020-12-30_19-39-41-png.39488

Which is wayyy out of scope. Multimeter on the leads shows 5V reference is correct (based on battery negative), but the voltage going back to the ECM reads 33V which also out of range. Tested from battery negative to sensor wire.

This is driving me nuts...what am I doing wrong? I have a feeling the solution is obvious, but I can't see the forest through all the trees.

Here's some more Forscan data:
upload_2020-12-30_19-45-49-png.39489

Iv'e been through this engine and I'm stumped here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni