Icon Suspension K93302 - 2021 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildfxp

Reaction score
I've left my 2021 Expedition at my local shop, RPM Garage, to install the Icon K93302 suspension system. Now the kit does state up to 2020 on the box, but some websites just say 2014 and up. I had this kit purchased anyways and the techs at the shop have noticed that the front won't fit by a few CM.

I have gone ahead and asked the shop to have I guess an extension, to be custom made and fitted.

I am wondering if anyone here have tried this kit or can provide insight. I'll also keep everyone updated. I'll have 18x9 Method Wheels with Falken WildPeak 275/70/18 tires.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've left my 2021 Expedition at my local shop, RPM Garage, to install the Icon K93302 suspension system. Now the kit does state up to 2020 on the box, but some websites just say 2014 and up. I had this kit purchased anyways and the techs at the shop have noticed that the front won't fit by a few CM.

I have gone ahead and asked the shop to have I guess an extension, to be custom made and fitted.

I am wondering if anyone here have tried this kit or can provide insight. I'll also keep everyone updated. I'll have 18x9 Method Wheels with Falken WildPeak 275/70/18 tires.
I would talk to ICON. The 2020, and 2021 have the EXACT same front end suspension geometry.