inconsistencies between order guide and website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzrr

Reaction score
It has been really frustrating to me that online builder shows options that can be added to the vehicles (at least I am aware of 2022 Expedition and 2022 F-150). For example, if you add the Texas Package (that supposedly includes 22" wheels, CCD among other things), you can also add the Special package and not being charged for it! But when you look at the order guide, you can see that Texas package only includes the Texas emblem plus special package (no bigger wheels, CCD...). I called Ford to report this but perhaps their phone system was broken that day because in the middle of the 3 different calls, got interrupted by the survey. How can we report this to Ford so they can fix it? I can provide details also on the F-150's.

BrianM

Reaction score
I think you might be confusing the 2021 and 2022 models for the Expedition. The packages are entirely different for 2022. From what I can see, the Texas Edition and Special Edition for 2021 were on the Limited, and included CCD and HD Tow Package. For 2022 they're on the XLT and are only cosmetic. For me the 2022 Build Guide and the Build & Price match, at least for the 2022.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When the bp was first opened, it did have ccd under the tx edition/special edition package. The BP has been running much better since it was initially opened so most glitches and misinformation has been patched out now.

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
When the bp was first opened, it did have ccd under the tx edition/special edition package. The BP has been running much better since it was initially opened so most glitches and misinformation has been patched out now.
That might be the thing. I just checked the website and at least for the Expedition, Texas package and Special are now showing the correct information. Unfortunately, that is not the case for the F-150 (If you are curious look at details for LED Box Lighting with Zone Lighting, that clearly indicates that it is included in XLT high, but it is not).

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
I think you might be confusing the 2021 and 2022 models for the Expedition. The packages are entirely different for 2022. From what I can see, the Texas Edition and Special Edition for 2021 were on the Limited, and included CCD and HD Tow Package. For 2022 they're on the XLT and are only cosmetic. For me the 2022 Build Guide and the Build & Price match, at least for the 2022.
there were just a few things for the 2022 Expedition that are now addressed.

smstroben

Reaction score
Looks like there are still some glitches. Missing buttons on the left side of the steering wheel when selecting 303A.
B3685C95-EA8B-40CD-B023-B2BC39AF7C2D.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01