Individual tire pressure on 2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just picked up an OBDLink MX+ and am currently using Torque pro (and OBDLink that came with it). Just installed yesterday, so I haven't had a great deal of time with it. Basically I wanted to be able to monitor any misfires and transmission temp as well as the general diags. I would also like to see the individual tire pressures from the TPM. Is there a way to do this? I didn't see any pids for it. Do I need Forscan for that? I'm sure that will come in very handy when the light is on and it is cold out.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just picked up an OBDLink MX+ and am currently using Torque pro (and OBDLink that came with it). Just installed yesterday, so I haven't had a great deal of time with it. Basically I wanted to be able to monitor any misfires and transmission temp as well as the general diags. I would also like to see the individual tire pressures from the TPM. Is there a way to do this? I didn't see any pids for it. Do I need Forscan for that? I'm sure that will come in very handy when the light is on and it is cold out.

You need the Enhanced PID’s for your year. Should be a free upgrade because of the MX+ purchase in OBDLink. That is assuming that the 2010 has that Data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
D

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You need the Enhanced PID’s for your year. Should be a free upgrade because of the MX+ purchase in OBDLink. That is assuming that the 2010 has that Data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I did download the enhanced data on both of those programs and have a bunch of things including the Mode 6 and Mode 9 info. I just don't see individual tire sensors. I would think they have to be coming in somewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360