Installed new 5 star tuner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do also, blowing the doors off 2018+ Navi’s and expeditions who think they have a “bigger engine”

Walk em all day, then they pull up next to you and ask “what have you done to your truck”. All I do is smile and say “some stuff”

I’m thinking water meth is next plus IC and pipe kit

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do also, blowing the doors off 2018+ Navi’s and expeditions who think they have a “bigger engine”

Walk em all day, then they pull up next to you and ask “what have you done to your truck”. All I do is smile and say “some stuff”

You get a lot more than just the better engine with the Navigator plus you can do the tune as well, if you wish.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You get a lot more than just the better engine with the Navigator plus you can do the tune as well, if you wish.
But I spent $30k less and still smoke em lol. I do like their front ends though

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Then when the newer units tune theirs, the newer motor and 10 speed will make quick work of yours! Just sayin...

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then when the newer units tune theirs, the newer motor and 10 speed will make quick work of yours! Just sayin...
I’ve gone back and forth on tuning mine but I think I’m gonna keep it stock for now. Maybe in a few years when I grow bored I may spice things up but for now I’m good.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then I run e30 with water meth. Bye bye Hahahah most ppl that buy these new ones seem to be afraid to tune them since they’re so damn expensive. There’s a few on here that live life in the fast lane. I haven’t seen any tuned expeditions or Navi’s here in Virginia Beach. F150s I’m sure there’s a few and some raptors maybe

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mines an 18 with the 10 speed.ive got 6k miles on it but I don't dog it. Sometimes it's just nice to have the extra power for any number of reasons.
I'm not sure the navigator can be tuned to more hp as Ford left less on the table to start with

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mines an 18 with the 10 speed.ive got 6k miles on it but I don't dog it. Sometimes it's just nice to have the extra power for any number of reasons.
I'm not sure the navigator can be tuned to more hp as Ford left less on the table to start with
You could drop a Hennessy HPE600 my in the Navi. 600bhp!

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I could put my old spare pro stock engine from back in the early 80's but where do you stop? I think what I have now works perfectly. But one day maybe some new impellars and intercooler. But I'm wondering if a forged crank rods and pistons wouldn't be in order.and some head porting .

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FWIW

2016 expedition el platinum 4x4 hd tow with 3.73s
3” lift
35/11.50/20 ridge grapplers
K&n CAI
5 star 93 perf tune revision 7.3

6458lbs curb weight with myself and extra added on weight from tires and wheel spacers.

4WD boost launch at 2700rpm 0-60 in 7.043 secs. Not bad for how big the damn truck is. Stock tune ran a 8.831 0-60 with above mentioned weight