Installed new 5 star tuner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then I run e30 with water meth. Bye bye Hahahah most ppl that buy these new ones seem to be afraid to tune them since they’re so damn expensive. There’s a few on here that live life in the fast lane. I haven’t seen any tuned expeditions or Navi’s here in Virginia Beach. F150s I’m sure there’s a few and some raptors maybe

Then the 18+ does the same and you are in the rearview mirror again, its endless.....

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like that Hennessy navigator isn't really complex and could be duplicated in stages.the borla exhaust doesn't sound bad though not listed for the expidition. I may check on that.
If I didn't live in florida I'd have a 4x4 but the locking different will do fine for me.I think the guys could tune this thing with mods as well as henesee maybe better.

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then the 18+ does the same and you are in the rearview mirror again, its endless.....
But let’s be serious, who’s taking a $80k tank and doing all that?? Nobody... CAI/drop in filter, tuner, let her rip!

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
But let’s be serious, who’s taking a $80k tank and doing all that?? Nobody... CAI/drop in filter, tuner, let her rip!

I agree completely, but you act as if yours was inexpensive! You probably have more in yours than an 18+ after all the stuff you listed in your signature. Not a big deal, but you fall under the same category as the rest of us in here!

On a serious note, I'm looking for a quiet intake before I tune mine. I just don't want to listen to a bunch of intake noise.

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just found out the borla is putting the finishing touches on an exhaust system for the 2018 and 19 Ford expedition it will probably be market-ready in about 2 months

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Just found out the borla is putting the finishing touches on an exhaust system for the 2018 and 19 Ford expedition it will probably be market-ready in about 2 months
Cool. I wonder what they expect the gains to be. Any idea on cost?

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure on either but borla make one for the navigator that Hennessy uses there is a u tube video

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Probably only for the SWB, not the Max

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5 star said with a cat back they normally don't re tune. They thought about 5 horsepower but I think that's pessimistic. It will likely be in the thousand dollar range so I may just pass