Instant HP gain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's an easy mod good for at least 5hp. I ordered and installed "ecoBEAST" badges on both front doors in the same location as the F150 ecoboost badges. They look oem and unless you get close enough to read them you'd never know any better. I also added a "3.5L TWIN TURBO" emblem with red letters on a chrome surround underneath the ecoboost emblem on the rear liftgate. I wanted a tasteful oem way of advertising my forced induction that was acceptable to the wife who daily drives this rig.

I've noticed fewer ricers whipping out to pass me on back country double yellow roads since adding the rear badge. Maybe it's just me, or maybe the thought of a 6500 pound vehicle capable of a 6.5second run to 60 tempers their inadequacy of adding vtec stickers and a fart cannon to a Honda civic. Bwahahahaha. :)

(full disclosure, this mod only adds hp to your ego, not your vehicle. That's what a tune is for....)

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an easy mod good for at least 5hp. I ordered and installed "ecoBEAST" badges on both front doors in the same location as the F150 ecoboost badges. They look oem and unless you get close enough to read them you'd never know any better. I also added a "3.5L TWIN TURBO" emblem with red letters on a chrome surround underneath the ecoboost emblem on the rear liftgate. I wanted a tasteful oem way of advertising my forced induction that was acceptable to the wife who daily drives this rig.

I've noticed fewer ricers whipping out to pass me on back country double yellow roads since adding the rear badge. Maybe it's just me, or maybe the thought of a 6500 pound vehicle capable of a 6.5second run to 60 tempers their inadequacy of adding vtec stickers and a fart cannon to a Honda civic. Bwahahahaha. :)

(full disclosure, this mod only adds hp to your ego, not your vehicle. That's what a tune is for....)

Bahaha I enjoyed the read. These trucks get up and go, I’ve left plenty of sedans and crossovers in the dust when I put my foot down. The SWB 07-14 were rated as low as 7.5 seconds to 8 depending the options (weight) so we aren’t far behind. Great trucks. BTW no more door badges for ecoboost trucks, they only do door badges for PowerStroke ones now. Still nice nonetheless.

Last edited:

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that's what I Love about my SSV (police package). past a certain point on the pedal, it moves out. looks like an oil tanker drag racing on the highway... I've seen some popped out eyes as I blow past. I especially love it for those moments when some ******* thinks my turn signal means "block him! block him now!".
but, it does suck up the gas when I do that...

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The one you mounted on the liftgate will require re-newing every couple years. When I was rear ended a few months ago, they polished it for me. My others are doing well though. This is how they looked new........

jeff

I didn't notice the massive power increase that I normally feel after washing it.....

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hmmm... you are inspiring. I am going to get a bunch of speed stickers and put them on!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its just u...badges dont mean anything...personally i'd want to be a sleeper and not display my shit unless at a show