Interior Color dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K_19862020

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have expedition 2020, and the issue is the sanitizer dropped on the decor around the gear, and the color went out.
Please could you advise me to rectify this or to any cosmetic thing that can cover the ugly view

20210420_023011.jpg

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What kind of sanitizer did this? I have sanitizer that is mainly alcohol with some aloe and never had it take any finish off. I have even used it to clean some sticky spills.

Last edited:

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Only the dealer; call Tasca Ford. Good online prices. You can check ebay perhaps for a used one but it's probably too new to find one used. Junk yards too, but again, too new.

Last edited:

miamiwise

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem. Same color console too. The hand sanitizer completely ate up the color on the console. What did you end up doing? I was thinking of removing the console and painting it, but not sure how to remove the plastic piece from the rest of the console.