interior parts from a 1999 expedition Eddie Bauer oxford white prairie tan had 129k on the odometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatOneMike

Reaction score
located near St Paul Minnesota,would prefer to do local pick up in a public place but can ship for the cost and something extra for my time.Junked the vehicle and salvaged some good parts before it was picked up.
Have lots of plastics, driver airbag,drivers door card ,window regulator ,the upper center console,upper rear climate control bezel and knobs, the rubber moulding from the Driver door ,factory amp ,door handles drivers side mirror,2 speakers from the drivers side, the factory radio still in the bezel, climate controls, dash parts, hardware, hood, front bumper cover inner fender covers,2nd and 3rd row bench seats and solo 2nd row chair,2nd row "oh shit handles"seat belt retractor units, moisture guards,gauge cluster,several brackets from the dash and center console, and drivers door no rust several other parts I'm not recalling,and the hardware from everything I took off but you'll have to send me pics of the screws nuts or bolts that you're looking for. I'm totally open to any reasonable offer, on any part I have, will post pics later or on request. Thanks for your time, anything I don't sell quickly will go up on ebay for more than I'm willing to sell em for here and now so get what you need cheap now.:banana-mario::chewie::cheers: