Is there a forscan spreadsheet for expeditions somewhere?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glockmeister

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, hopefully someone can point it out. I have a new to me 2019 Exp max limited. Is there a way in forscan to change the signal light flash from 3 to 5?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, hopefully someone can point it out. I have a new to me 2019 Exp max limited. Is there a way in forscan to change the signal light flash from 3 to 5?
There used to be, but the person maintaining and hosting it is long time gone. For the 2019 the flash count should be in the drop down selectable options for the Body Control Module.

glockmeister

Reaction score
There used to be, but the person maintaining and hosting it is long time gone. For the 2019 the flash count should be in the drop down selectable options for the Body Control Module.
Lokiwolf, I looked around in the Body control module and a couple others but can not find anything. Probably just overlooking it. Do you know what it would be called?