Issues with connecting to Home Wi-Fi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you customized the MCS table at all and/or disabled the lower rates?

Also, have you disabled b/g support? Sounds crazy in 2022, but keep in mind that Sonos still sells products that are only 802.11g.
@Lou Hamilton fixed his issues with me pointing him in the right places in Ubiquiti's console. He is good to go.

OP
OP
Lou Hamilton

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, don’t keep us in suspense! View attachment 73854 What was the issue?
I’m not sure if it would be a wide scale fix for everyone. Loki and I run the same equipment at our houses. Therefore, the settings he had were slightly different than mine.

Basically, I enabled WPA3 (which was not enabled on mine — only WPA2).

I cannot remember right now, but I may have unchecked the box for LAN to WLAN multicast.

Eitherway, he provided a snippet of his config and I mimicked it on mine. Now it all works fine.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I run/manage about 300+ Ubiquiti devices across various customers, including myself. Their console has some idiosyncrasy's to say the least. What would be obvious in Aerohive, Meraki, or other enterprise level consoles is not in Unify. Also, the new interface in some cases makes it harder to find the correct compatibility settings. I just pointed Lou in the right direction. That all being said, you can't beat their bang for the buck, and once setup really do perform well!