It's AVATAR time again!! You choose!

Choose my Avatar

• Current

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • NEW

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff I think it’s safe to say you have a victor, it’s been a heated race. Official count is 9-1. 90% for new and 10% for current. Looks like the incumbent takes the victory unless something staggering changes.

Edit: I think the real count is 9-3 because Habbibie, Vancouver Bob, and 5150 pops all said current.....which two of you didnt cast your votes properly? LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have to agree with Hab in that the girl on the bike is more physically mature and likely, emotionally as well....but since it's all fantasy anyway.....I'll take that little thing.....and send her home to her boyfriend all grown up!

LOL...thanks for your comments and votes...all in fun but I suppose that given the "bent" of late, I'd better NEVER run for public office!

The poundmetoo(How most of the educated world reads their "slogan") people would have a breakdown.....

jeff

Last edited:

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have to agree with Hab in that the girl on the bike is more physically mature and likely, emotionally as well....but since it's all fantasy anyway.....I'll take that little thing.....and send her home to her boyfriend all grown up!

LOL...thanks for your comments and votes...all in fun but I suppose that given the "bent" of late, I'd better NEVER run for public office!

The poundmetoo(How most of the educated world reads their "slogan") people would have a breakdown.....

jeff

I thought the poll closed on the 20th? Wtf?
The actual Avatar doesn't reflect 100% of the original. The best part of the number 2 can't be seen, at least not on my phone.

Yet another reason to keep on keeping on with number 1.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw the poll had a set close date, good eye 5150 pops, can’t read that fine print up there! Agreed the avatar needs to be cropped a little lower.

And look at this, the bike rider has made gains.

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just saw the poll had a set close date, good eye 5150 pops, can’t read that fine print up there! Agreed the avatar needs to be cropped a little lower.

And look at this, the bike rider has made gains.

To be honest, seeing the bicycle girl pic in a much larger size, as well as frail girl, threw me off so far, I had forgotten to cast my vote in the actual poll, besides simply writing it out in a post.

That being said, I wonder how accurate the poll really is, if any others may also have been pleasingly shocked, that they too, had forgotten to submit their vote properly?

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're right pops about the second pic not properly displaying her bottom.....I'm going to have to resolve that for us!

jeff

poppie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All of the post here and NO ONE offered to help the poor gal stuck in the sand any help getting out, what a missed opportunity...……………..................to be a true gentleman :).

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All of the post here and NO ONE offered to help the poor gal stuck in the sand any help getting out, what a missed opportunity...……………..................to be a true gentleman :).
Could help her out but I think she worried about toppling over when she stands up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni