Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would think they would need to put it on the opposite side of the car, seems like a possibly arc source near a fuel door may not be the best idea. Guess you could do another door next to it. Or kind of like how a lot of plugin hybrids have the electrical access panel on the front of the car on one of the quarter panels.

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
either way having the genny is a game changer in and of itself.

then there’s the added torque, which makes me salivate.

OP
OP
N

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny they should choose a name like Wagoneer. I understand its historical significance, but in a world with names like Velar and Lyriq.. Wagoneer hardly embodies the sound nor feel of what a 100k luxury SUV should be called.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny they should choose a name like Wagoneer. I understand its historical significance, but in a world with names like Velar and Lyriq.. Wagoneer hardly embodies the sound nor feel of what a 100k luxury SUV should be called.
Agreed but the features the original grand wagoneer brought to bear, it was pretty sweet, especially at that time.

Not to mention, buying an old grand wagoneer in good shape today can easily cost over 30k.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agreed but the features the original grand wagoneer brought to bear, it was pretty sweet, especially at that time.

Not to mention, buying an old grand wagoneer in good shape today can easily cost over 30k.

When I was a kid my parents got a grand Wagoneer, at that time it was the nicest thing we had ever owned. It had AC, power windows, power locks and a drivers side power seat and mirrors. It had tons of power and rode and drove nice. It got passed down to myself and two younger brothers. It was rock solid for the most part. We broke a transfer case chain stuck in the snow. It always seemed to have a exhaust manifold leak every few years. But it was awesome. I saw a person put the hellcat motor in a old grand wagoneer and tons of super built ones. Brings back some good memories. I don’t plan on buying anything manufactured in 2021. I think they all have the COVID hangover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Fozzy - that's awesome. Don't forget the power rear window! The heaters and AC kick rear in them. I would buy one today if I could find a good one in nice shape for a reasonable price. I had a friend that put a massive plow on one and used to knock down trees, he liked it better than his J20 pickup with a plow (rear weight).

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The interior and rear are nice, but the front and sides are butt ugly! This one's not for me.

wingrider

Reaction score
I would think they would need to put it on the opposite side of the car, seems like a possibly arc source near a fuel door may not be the best idea. Guess you could do another door next to it. Or kind of like how a lot of plugin hybrids have the electrical access panel on the front of the car on one of the quarter panels.

Down by the hitch. They already run external connectors there.