Jumped to Gen 4!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But not a limitation ;-)

Nice rig. Congrats.

Dude, Really? Limitation implies ford is holding it back based on software. They actually changed the hardware.

Ford decontented the lower models. Color is only available in the Platinum in 2020. The ST IS the top model in the Explorer line, and the Color is included as part of the Tech Package.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dude, Really? Limitation implies ford is holding it back based on software. They actually changed the hardware.

Ford decontented the lower models. Color is only available in the Platinum in 2020. The ST IS the top model in the Explorer line, and the Color is included as part of the Tech Package.

Right. Colors on the lower trims is limited.

Either way I’m just busting balls. Cmon.

I’m sure you prefer the one color “feature” anyway!

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right. Colors on the lower trims is limited.

Either way I’m just busting balls. Cmon.

I’m sure you prefer the one color “feature” anyway!

Actually ticked me off! Dealer is doing a full detail on the Expy because I mentioned it to the sales manager(I know him). He said he should have told me knowing our 17 had it.

All good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice new rig @LokiWolf, dig that blue...
Ambient lightning totally over rated in my opinion, I leave it off myself... Enjoy it!

What catch can are you getting? [emoji12]71ce9e64813b351e703a0c93b2607b73.jpg52db9b60a82b090e8120b3110ca920ef.jpg

JLT sitting in the Garage, ready to go in! Pulled off the 17, Vince from JLT sent me the battery tray kit, to adapt to the 20. Already test fitted it, and installed new hoses on can. Need the wife to have a day off when it isn’t FN raining, and Incan install it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro