Just joined today. I have a how big of a tire question. Probably on here a 100 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg3025780

Reaction score
So I bought a 2012 Expy Limeted EL 4x4 one owner with 156k.It has the factory option 20s with OEM tires that are 275/55/20. My question is what is the largest tire I can put on the factory Ford Rim with no lift? I was looking at Goodyear Ultra Terrain AT, Cooper AT3, Toyo Open County AT3, Hankook Dynapro AT2 and MT Baha ATP3.

Any help on tire size and a great tire. Have some gravel but thus won't be a off road beast and still want to maintain ride quality but willing to give up some for looks. It's a garage Queen. LOL. I might level the front but for now what is the biggest tire I can run without issues? Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give to me.

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome and you are right, this has been asked a bunch of times so I would use the search in the 3rd gen section.

fordc82

Reaction score
You prop have tires already, but check out the Falken Wildpeak AT3. I purchased the same size as the original ties. 275/65R 18, except i got the LT tires. We use it to go to the office and to school to pick up the grands, but got these for the occasional drive on the beach. Plus I think they look great (everyone has their own opinion). Hope you found something you can enjoy!!
Hooah!

Attachments

• exp 2.jpg
    exp 2.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 7