Just ordered a 2022 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sliderz71

Reaction score
I have the DORA from my dealer as well as the confirmation email from Ford that my order was placed. DORA shows Priority 10. I won't know anything about scheduling until at least mid/end November...and I'm not holding my breath since Job 1 is only in January anyways.

Dennis48755

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I thought I was ordering the Stealth Performance Pkg but I had to add CCD for $995.
This is so strange my order is quite simiiar, I added paint & mats. But my charge for "CCD W/SPORT TUNING SUSP" was $0.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-04 124904.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-04 124904.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 82

nolimitexpy

Reaction score
This is so strange my order is quite simiiar, I added paint & mats. But my charge for "CCD W/SPORT TUNING SUSP" was $0.
???

On another note…does anyone know if the front seats in the 22 will feel the same as the 21? I’m debating now between Stealth Performance and Platinum but I need to sit in the seats to see how much difference there is between the standard and multi-contour. Was hoping to compare on the 21 (if I can find a dealer that has one of each).

Last edited:

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of this... Also, I was charged for Stone Blue (C8), but on ford's website it clearly shows colors as "Extra cost" options, Stone Blue is not one of them...

sliderz71

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of this... Also, I was charged for Stone Blue (C8), but on ford's website it clearly shows colors as "Extra cost" options, Stone Blue is not one of them...
To add to that, I was not charged for Dark Matter Grey Metallic on mine, though the Ford website says thats an 'extra cost' color.....wierd indeed.

mlogan

Reaction score
I'm only thinking about Plat to get BlueCruise, otherwise I'd get a base Limited with CCD, Control Trac and Max Tow. I wonder how much difference the sport pack will make as well as the minimal hp/torque bump - but I'm sure it will look great.
To each their own, I guess that's why they give all the options.

Are you having to put any deposit down to place your order?

Reaction score
two questions. Does anyone know if the HD package on non-Timberline still has 9200lb capacity (4x4)?
Does anyone know cost of Stealth 303A (I see 304A is $9500 and am wondering upcharge for HP, 10 Speakers,dual exhuast, & advanced active noise control)

kelster2

Reaction score
Hi all, new member, but also just ordered a new 2022 Expedition Limited 304a.
Used Peter at Brewster Ford in NY, was able to get 2k off MSRP, best deal I could get. Pains me to still pay that much.
Stone blue, hoping its a nice color, couldn't find anything to compare it against.
Congratulations! When is the projected delivery date?