Just ordered a 2023 Limited Stealth Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been on the forum a long while for my 2010 Expedition Limited.

Today I took the plunge and ordered a 2023 Stealth Perf Model. I found a dealer that would stick to MSRP (no higher).

I had the email from Ford by the time I got home. Order is in.

Now I need to find out what this forscan thing is :)

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been on the forum a long while for my 2010 Expedition Limited.

Today I took the plunge and ordered a 2023 Stealth Perf Model. I found a dealer that would stick to MSRP (no higher).

I had the email from Ford by the time I got home. Order is in.

Now I need to find out what this forscan thing is :)
Congrats and good luck!

markw1855

Reaction score
Congrats and good luck!
Just got mine 10/21. I was lucky to found one locally. I place order 2 weeks prior and dealer took my deposit. Didn’t get any email, but they told me don’t expect it till March 2023. Glad you got email. When I got mind, the sticker was green. That’s suppose to mean customer custom order this.

drjeff

Reaction score
My Ford Dealer just told me that the Heavy Duty Tow Package must be ordered with any 2023 for it to be built. Did any order without the Tow Package? I don't want it but want to order a 2023.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Ford Dealer just told me that the Heavy Duty Tow Package must be ordered with any 2023 for it to be built. Did any order without the Tow Package? I don't want it but want to order a 2023.

I always order the HD tow package on any vehicle that offers it (even if I don't plan on towing often). You usually get better cooling and even a separate transmission cooler. I figure it should help longevity even if you don't tow much.

That said it is like $$800 bucks on the Expedition and comes with lots of other trailer related stuff, so I see your quandary.

Just my$0.02